Monday, December 27, 2004

Last day in California

Katie picked me up at Ameen bhai's today at about 12:00p. She was in Jacob's car... I instantly knew that I was going to meet Jacob. He was kinda cool... his laptop was even more amazing. I was sold to the crisp picture quality of that tiny Sony Vaio. He had a Linksys wireless access point there so it was fun setting it up with him over there. Jacob uploaded a bunch of his pictures to his website from his wireless internet. It was time to eat meal and the vegetables never looked so good! The dinner was great. I am not sure why but I think I was a little bit more comfortable with Jacob around who has been to UAE and he had a fair idea how things work in the east. Joel dropped me off to the SF airport few minutes ago and I was beginning to freak out as I couldn't see any Wifi ads anywhere. Luckily, T-Mobile works here (no SBC!) and I'm so happy! American Airlines self-checkin was amazing. I printed out my boarding in no time at all. The security guys didn't give me a hard time and I was cleared in about 10-15 minutes. I'll have to wait again. Next time, I'm coming one hour earlier only. Lots of people around, no fun around here and I'm chewing spearmint. I'll blog again from Miami, of course if nothing really exciting happens before then. 55 more minutes for boarding. Bye bye California!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home