Sunday, January 23, 2005

Going back home!

Finally, I have my final flight from San Francisco to Miami to London to Muscat to Karachi in about 6 hours. I'm so excited to get back home! I went to Joel to his friend's (David Miller, Beebs and Mishey!) place today for dinner and it was just great! He was a great guy and the dinner was just terrific! I'll get some sleep before my flight. I thought I wouldn't sleep but I don't think I can go on much longer without a sleep. I never blogged about my visit to Tulane university with Uvais bhai, it was spectacular. I saw their robotics lab and all the stuff they've been doing over there. Double-melt with Alapino topping is just out of this world.

I guess this blog ends here. Back to my usual blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Assalam o Alakim,
Sir ! i saw ur website apniurdu.com. i am working on english to urdu translitration in FAST. i am the student of Ahmad Ibrahim.i want to know about the prcedures used for urdu tranlitration in apni urdu.com. Also the web service avalible for tranlitration does not work avalible on apniurdu.com. i searced for ur contect but cant find it . that s y i am posting it here. plz dont mind. my email is p05-0064@nu.edu.pk plz reply to me
Regards
adil sajjad

April 28, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home